Monday 14 February 2011

I made this! Crocheted cowl

For today's trick, I have pictures of a cowl I crocheted over about an hour and a half this weekend. It's a mobïus and made from the softest yarn spun from silk and baby goats [Rowan Kidsilk Aura, if anyone's interested]:

 It's a very simple pattern if anyone was interested, one that I just made up on the spot. Chain 203 using a size 5.5mm hook. Then, starting with the fourth chain from the hook make one treble crochet in each chain and with a turning chain of three, do the same again for five rows, finishing with a row of single crochet. I twisted it once to make a mobïus and closed the end with a slip-stitch seam.

 I have enough yarn left for another one if anyone wants one. Hands up!

1 comment:

  1. beautifully made and beautifully modelled.

    *sticks hand up*

    mememememe!!!

    ReplyDelete